Community is important for teamwork.
Our isolated location is ideal, especially during our current Covid Pandemic.
We are located 15 minutes from downtown Abbotsford, 20 minutes from Abbotsford International Airport, 18 minutes from the Sumas Border Crossing and 1 hour from Vancouver.
A live and work environment can be beneficial for project start-ups especially for the tech industry.
A live & work environment can be more productive than an office space.
Community is especially important for teamwork and helps in building enterprises.
We can provide an ideal setup that creates efficient workflow but also makes it easy for your various staff to work 24/7 depending on their individual schedules giving your project the best shot at success possible.
Our Resort facilities
The infrastructure is in place and ready to start up. Heritage Valley boasts a unique to Abbotsford Corporate Live and Work Corporate retreat opportunity situated in the woods of the Fraser Valley, nestled in the natural beauty of Sumas Mountain that provides seclusion, panoramic views able to provide deluxe accommodations, fine dining, and quality service.
We can also provide meal options and utilize our recreation centre into your live & work package options, as well as we are near the Fraser River and located ear many mountain trails.
Your team can stay 1 week to as many months as needed to finish your project.
Recreation centre (Total area: 20,000 sq. feet)
- 2 indoor tennis courts which would provide recreation needs
- 3 large seminar rooms
Banquet Hall centre (Total area: 11,000 sq. feet)
- 3 separate large banquet halls: full sound system and performance stage which could provide company’s marketing and facilitate promotional & special events
- Commercial kitchen: Provides meals for company’s ‘live and work’ staff, engineers, and visiting professionals, scientists.
Accommodation (Total area: 36,180 sq. feet)
- Cabins: 29 fully equipped 620 sq. feet homes to provide accommodations for company’s ‘live and work’ engineers, scientists and visiting professionals.
- Clubhouse: 2,000 sq. feet
- Lodge #1 (4,200 sq. feet): 8 separate suites
- Lodge #2 (2,900 sq. feet): Dormitory